Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving should be every day. I hope that you have had a wonderful day while counting your blessings. Each and every day I attempt to practice mindful gratitude. Personally, I find this practice keeps me in a more accepting, peaceful and content state of being. It is easy to fall into the 'woe is me' mentality and lose sight of the real wealth of my life.
This gratitude practice is on my daily "to-do" list - which is a tad disturbing that I need such a list. Being grateful should be as natural as breathing....

Above is an Emerald Gem Chunk soap, scented with herbs and a drop pf patchouly to anchor the delicate green fragrance. The beautiful emerald is the birthstone for the merry month of May. I, however, think this emerald soap mirrors nature as we turn the page of the November calendar to December. The evergreen trees in the backyard are dropping some of their needles. There is a definite chill in the air that will undoubtedly lead to a few ice storms in my neck of the woods. Christmas will be here before you know it - and a New Year.
I hope that your holidays are safe, sound and filled with peace, love and gratitude.
Yours in truth and beauty....

No comments:

Post a Comment