Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Help for Winter Blahs....Sweet Citrus & Ginger

The Sweet Citrus Gingerbread Soap has finally cured. This is a hot process soap with a sweet scent that coordinates perfectly with the sharp ginger essential oil. I added colloidal oats, blackstrap molasses and a touch of dark baking cocoa to further enrich the moisturizing properties of this recipe.
My skin has been very dry this winter - more than usual - so I concocted this soap a month or so ago (see older post) to benefit my skin and perk me up with a little spice and citrus!

And here it is, all dressed up with gold jute ribbon...so nice in mid-winter! You should know by now that I am a sucker for bling!


In Love, Peace and Beauty.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh these look fantastic, great for winter I bet!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Thanks!
    They are nice - my skin has been extra dry this winter. I use my soap - and then slather a tiny amount of hempseed oil on - does the trick!

    ReplyDelete