Sunday, October 25, 2009

Candy bar soap??!!

I was going to post a photo of one of my favorite bars of soap. The problem is that I cannot find the image. Dangit!
In the meantime, I will describe it - a cocoa butter, coconut oil and almond butter soap masterpiece that is so scrumptious! I do not know whether to lather it or take a big bite out of it!
I will continue to look for the photo so you can see the delicate swirls of dark chocolate that give the soap some articulation.
Hmmm....I am beginning to see a pattern here.
I do not even keep Halloween candy in the house ahead of time. I am the frantic woman you see at Walgreen's on the very night of that spooky holiday, buying bags of candy not to my liking for the sake of co-existence and survival under the same roof!
Trick or treat?
Wash your mouth out with soap?
I really need to find that picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment